Sunday, September 11, 2011



Don't underestimate the power of V3 Weight Management Complex.  I'm still a fatty, but with the V3 diet pill I get up and move like I'm still a kid.  For those who don't believe it, I had to do a video just to show you.  Keep in mind folks that I have arthritis in both my knees.  Before I began taking V3, I had trouble walking up just two flights of stairs.  I'm only in my 30s, yet I have the knees of an much older woman. 

Since I've been on the V3 diet, nothing has stopped me from taking stairs.  Not even the high flights of stair at the water park.  Even if I didn't lose anymore weight, which I have been gracefully, just to not have any pain in my knees is enough for me.  Don't forget to stop by my YouTube channel What's Your Diet  and subscribe.






No comments:

Post a Comment