Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5 Fat Burning Foods

While I believe that diets don't work, it is still important to watch what we eat to promote healthy bodies. I'll be honest in saying that I do still treat myself to some McDonald's fries every now and then, however over all I do eat sensibly. I eat fresh salads at least three times a week, plenty of fruits and nuts and controlled portions. Drinking plenty of water is absolutely necessary to promote healthy digestion. To keep down bloating, stay away from carbonated drinks.  While fruit juice is a good alternative, they are usually high in caloric intake due to the natural sugar, so don't over do it.  

Here is a video I found on fat burning foods.  Foods such as this help me tremendously when I started my weight loss journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment